Matthew's Foray into Blogging

Saturday, July 16, 2005

I am unemployable

Perhaps I should come to terms with the fact that I am unemployable. I should stop blaming the career resources center at the law school from which I graduated. I should stop blaming the legal establishment. Perhaps I am the reason that I cannot find employment.

Maybe I will attend one of the KBR seminars on working in Iraq – one-year contract, $80,000 tax-free. There are probably some qualifications that I lack, though.

3 Comments:

  • Well, KEEP trying Matthew, NEVER give up!!! Life is what you make of it!!! Believe in yourself!

    By Blogger Astrid, at 1:18 PM, July 19, 2005  

  • hi. i'm thomas' sister. just curious, but what kind of law are you looking to do?

    By Blogger AnnChaser, at 12:47 PM, July 23, 2005  

  • I think I am open to pretty much any practice area. My alumni mentors attempted to assist me in narrowing my possible fields of interest, but I was not much help. I may have ruled out criminal law, though.

    By Blogger Matthew, at 3:42 AM, July 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home