Matthew's Foray into Blogging

Sunday, August 28, 2005

My Brother’s Blogosphere Debut

My brother has entered the fray. Currently, he is quite incensed, and rightfully so, because some lowlife swiped the badge from his STi.

The Subaru Impreza WRX STi is rather awesome. With a 300-hp 2.5-liter turbocharged boxer engine and Subaru Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive, the STi is a veritable super-car. Yes, he has the one with the gold wheels. Why would anyone want to steal an STi badge? Go buy your own STi. Go buy your own STi badge to wear on a chain around your neck, or to affix to your car to pretend that you have an STi.

2 Comments:

  • Is this the beginning of the Brown Family Blogging dynasty?

    By Blogger Thomas, at 10:57 PM, August 28, 2005  

  • That's doubtful. My interest will soon begin to wane. It will probably lead to the end of many things as well, such as my relationship with my family as I post about more and more ridiculous topics. I have to say I'm a little shocked Matt actually linked to my blog. And that marks the last time I'll ever say blog.

    So will they not be able to submit my posts as evidence since I may be incriminating myself if I should ever stray beyond the laws?

    By Blogger hal the brown, at 2:58 PM, August 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home