Matthew's Foray into Blogging

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Those Who Can Least Afford It

It seems that the people who most need the services of an attorney are those who are least able to afford the services of an attorney. At least, that appears to be the case in Montgomery County, Texas. The situation is probably quite different in Marin County, California, which is one of the richest counties in the United States. I would like to help these unfortunate people who need legal representation, but I do not care to make my living by taking money from people who can ill afford to part with what little money they have. I guess that is where pro bono representation enters the picture. But a young lawyer’s gotta eat!

Perhaps I could make my millions the way Joe Jamail made his billions, by representing the little guy against the big guy, and making the big guy pay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home