Matthew's Foray into Blogging

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Further into the Week Than I Realized

When I awoke Tuesday morning, I could not recall what day it was. I was quite pleased when I determined that it was Tuesday, and that I did not have to do Monday over again.

I am enjoying my new job well enough. My coworkers are decent. I am gaining much valuable experience. They are even paying me. What is really cool is that we receive our paychecks every week, rather than every other week.

Even though I like this new paid occupation, I am still glad to see six o’clock roll around every day, and I still look forward to my weekends.

2 Comments:

  • I woke up this morning thinking it was Thursday. You can imagine how enraged I became when I realized it was only Wednesday. I'm looking forward to getting the hell out of town this weekend.

    By Blogger hal the brown, at 8:43 AM, October 26, 2005  

  • i'm delighted that tomorrow is thursday already. last week's monday felt like friday, so you can imagine what kind of a week THAT way.
    paycheck every week? that's a swell perk.

    By Blogger kari, at 4:42 PM, October 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home