Matthew's Foray into Blogging

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Battling I-45 Traffic

I have been selected to appear at an arraignment in Harris County today. It had something to do with me being the new attorney. I do not mind too terribly. At least this time they informed me earlier than nine o’clock the night before. It makes for a nice change to get out of the office. I have already reset the trip odometer, so I can obtain reimbursement at the IRS mileage rate.

While I am in Houston, I wonder whether I could make my way over to the Galleria. I have two articles of clothing I need to return to Nordstrom for tailoring. If I could run this errand while I am in town today, it would save me the trip on a weekend. I would not include this extra driving when I seek reimbursement for mileage, of course.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home