Matthew's Foray into Blogging

Sunday, November 06, 2005

What Are You Two Talking About?

What are you two talking about?

In an effort to expand my wardrobe, I went shopping today for a sport coat. In addition to a sport coat, I also purchased two pairs of slacks. The Nordstrom saleslady who assisted me was incredibly helpful

If one allows his or her suits to “air out” for three to five days in between wearing the suits, dry cleaning will not be necessary. With the number of suits I own, I could wear a suit about twice a week. How gross is that - “airing out” suits, rather than laundering them?

I could pay for today’s clothing purchases with one week’s worth of salary, before taxes. After taxes, it will take about a week-and-a-half to pay for my new garments.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home