Matthew's Foray into Blogging

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Out of County

I’ve never been to Brazoria County before – before this week. Tuesday’s drive to Angelina County marked a first for me, also. I put over 500 miles on the car this week, traveling for various counties four out of five days. Going out of county for court settings is fine with me, as it is nice to have a respite from the craziness at the office. If one is not traveling south on I-45 into Houston, the drives are actually quite nice. My employer is good about reimbursing me for mileage, also.

2 Comments:

  • I-10 westbound is great after Katy, not too heavy and pretty nice scenery as far as this part of TX goes. I've been through Lake Victoria to Freeport once to go deep sea fishing - I recommend taking a trip if you haven't done so before. Very relaxing.

    By Blogger Steve, at 4:24 AM, April 22, 2006  

  • Hmmm.. The excitement of leaving Montgomery County to travel to Brazoria County.

    I think *you* need that Santa Barbara vacation more than me!

    :)

    By Blogger Ashley, at 7:54 PM, April 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home