Matthew's Foray into Blogging

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Look What I Did at School!

I am so pleased with myself! As is often the case, I was the last to know that I had been selected to go to Harris County at 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday to move for a continuance of a trial setting. Due to the late notice, I was not equipped with an actual Motion for Continuance to file; I hoped the court would allow me merely to reset the trial. The court required that a Motion for Continuance be filed. Thus, on construction paper and in crayon, I handwrote a very official-looking Motion for Continuance. Well, it was not actually written in crayon, and I did not use construction paper. But it was handwritten, and it did sound very official, despite its appearance. The judge granted and signed my scrawled Motion for Continuance.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home