Matthew's Foray into Blogging

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

When Will I Learn to Avoid the Buffets?

Enjoying the Sunday brunch buffet at Hugo’s is not what someone whose pants seem to be fitting tighter needs to be doing. The Sunday brunch buffet, with the various offerings from Hugo’s “Regional” Mexican kitchen available for one to sample, was fun. I enjoyed some of the delicious hot chocolate made from the Mexican chocolate they make right there at Hugo’s. The company was most pleasant, also, as I dined with Thomas, his brother, and a mutual friend from law school. It ceased to be fun, though, when I became uncomfortably full.

3 Comments:

  • I am still full. Two days later.

    By Blogger Thomas, at 7:26 PM, June 13, 2006  

  • Wear the Haggar pants with the little hidden stretchy things in the sides.

    By Blogger jules, at 2:22 PM, June 14, 2006  

  • Psychologically, I can't handle really good buffets because I can't possibly eat one of everything. So, I feel like I missed out on something at the end of the meal, despite the fact that I may explode like the guy from Monty Python.

    By Blogger Ashley, at 7:57 AM, June 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home